Time Management is a crucial key for success in business. Time wasted is an overhead and never profitable. Instead of paying staff overtime, it may be more effective to invest in time management training. Time management is important for all staff to ensure deadlines are met and customers satisfaction is maintained. Particularly in this economic climate, it is critical to keep clients happy by providing the best quality product or service.
This course can be delivered as a half or one day course, on, or off site.
Delegates will learn how to:
· Look at situations in a different way
· Welcome situations with perspective
· Organize their diary efficiently
· Prioritize their actions
· Change their approach to a busy schedule
· Learn to delegate when possible
· Action on beliefs
· Exercise using metaphors
· Self evaluation
· Investigation of new ways to save time
· Exercise on Time Territory (metaphor)