Stress can cause losses and errors in productivity as well as an increase in sick leave. A study in the US has shown that an average person put under intense stress loses the ability to use all his/her faculties of intelligence and common sense which could result in less than average performance levels.
This course is designed for people having difficulties in controlling their level of stress and is appropriate for staff at all levels of an organisation.
This course can be delivered as a half or one day course, on, or off site.
Delegates will learn how to:
· Look at situations in a different way
· Welcome situations with distance
· Take time before action
· Understand their reaction
· Change their pattern of behaviour
· Remember to reflect when stress strikes
· Take time out, a few times per day
· Action on beliefs
· Reflection on situations generating stress
· Exercises on finding what to replace stress with
· Effective approach for performances
· Exercises on focus
· Relaxation and positive visualisation
· Giving effective feedback